Thursday, December 17, 2009

Fudge!


Today I made Christmas goodies! I am going to attach a picture with a plateful of goodies because I took the picture really quick before I ran out the door to deliver them! :) I am only posting one recipe per post, with the exception of the oreo truffles which I posted previously, so that are easier to find in the future! And I think I double posted this fudge recipe! Oh, well!

Fudge
4 cups granulated sugar
1/2 lb. butter
1 large can evaporated milk
pinch salt

Mix and boil to soft ball stage(3 minutes) and pour over:
2 -12 oz. pkg. milk chocolate chips (I used Nestle Morsels this time and it was great!) You can also just do one bag of choc chips and 1 LARGE hershey bar in pieces! Either is good!
1 pt. marshmallow creme
1 cup chopped nuts
1 tsp. vanilla

When melted mix together and pour into greased pan. Score when cool. Makes about 5 pounds and stays fresh for weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment