Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pumpkin Fudge

This is excellent! I made it yesterday! I found the recipe on The Real Mom's Kitchen! I just realized I didn't give credit to her! I posted so many recipes the other day and spaced it! I will try and remember better! I will try and take a picture of the fudge I have in the fridge! I am not good at taking picture of food, but I will attempt, because I like to see pictures!

Pumpkin Fudge

3 cups granulated sugar
¾ cup melted butter
2/3 cup evaporated milk
½ cup canned pure pumpkin
2 Tbs corn syrup
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
12 oz package white chocolate morsels
7 oz jar marshmallow crème
1 cup chopped pecans, toasted (optional, but I highly recommend))
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Line 9″ square pan with aluminum foil. Spray with nonstick spray.
2. Stir together first 6 ingredients in a 3½ quart saucepan over medium-high heat, and cook, stirring constantly, until a candy thermometer registers 234° (soft ball stage) or for about 12 minutes.
3. Once mixture reaches 234°, remove from heat and quickly stir in remaining ingredients until well blended.4. Pour into prepared pan. Let stand 2 hours or until completely cool; cut fudge into squares.

Yield: About 3 pounds

1 comment:

  1. One of the ladies you visit teach told me about this fudge! I was hoping you would put it on here. Welcome to the food blogging world!

    ReplyDelete