Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Sugar Cookies!

I found this delicious sugar cookie recipe on The Real Mom Kitchen, Their blog address is http://realmomkitchen.blogspot.com/ These cookies are the best sugar cookies I have found!

Sugar Cookies (I doubled this recipe!)

Cream: 1 cup butter
work in: 1 cup sugar

Add: 2 eggs 1/2 teaspoon vanilla

Sift together 3 times (I just whisk it in a bowl):
3 cups of flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
add alternately with the dry mixture in thirds to the butter/sugar mixture: 1 /2 cup sour cream

Chill: 2 to 3 hours
roll out and cut into shapesbake at 375 degrees for 6 to 8 minutes

frost with favorite frosting ( I cheated and used canned rainbow chip and vanilla frosting; I just added food coloring!)

No comments:

Post a Comment